View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 07:18 PM   #8
CurtyL

Probably gonna start a small war here...but here goes. yeah they smell bad, and certainly they're no fun when they steal my macs. never had one steal my YT though, but I imagine that would send me over the top, especially given the slump I've been in this year. Believe me, I've thought about bringing a CO2 pistol with me on more than one occasion ....never did though. To me it's all part of the game. There's few better feelings than the disapointed look on a seals face when he ealizes he just swam all the way over to you only to find you reeled your bait in and are heading someplace else. Don't you guys think that, MLPA tree-hugging aside, the human species pretty much owns the state's (hell make it the country's) coastal seas, and the beaches and waterways that border it? I mean if you look north from IB, what areas aren't humans in complete control over as far as Santa Barbara - not counting Camp Pendelton? Can't we give these creatures a break? I really don't care if they stay or they go, but I don't care if they stay either. Are the seals really that bad? Do we really need that cove so bad?
CurtyL is offline   Reply With Quote