View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 03:19 PM   #18
bearlythere

TWEEKERS SUCK

Just thought id chime in on this one because I ve seen similar. Im not saying this is what happened. but when you mentioned it was tight the night before. Bout 4 year ago I notice one of mu racks was a bit loose. In conversation witha buddy (We used to be lil more savage) he mentioned how meth-users (tweekers) will ride by on bikes or walk by several times in a night or over a few nights and slowly loosen the bolts and straps on trailors. They do this because takes to much time to loosen every thing before they steel.. So they take there extra time about and get it already... Sure enough after stakingout the truck for the night same guy came by twice loosing racks...well 1 1/2 times. He wont be back. So just to make everybody lil more paranoid... So from now on I check everything first before assuming.. Also it may not have helped in this case but check out the python locks from Master... the can fit though scupper holes even rod eyes, tighten like zipties and give a more peace of mind on the road... (just dont forget the keys)
bearlythere is offline   Reply With Quote