View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 03:03 PM   #25
lamb

All the splashing she started doing when you gaffed her the fist time is what got my attention. The wake around your boat was telling a big halibut story... When I realized the whole landing process was taking a while, I started paddling your way as I figured help may be needed. I didn't recognize you right away... I got nervous as hell as I saw the size of that thing, and only the "game clip jewelry" on it without a rope. Your hands were shaking in excitement...

I was happy to land you my game clip, I'm sure anyone would be. I was stoked to see you secure that mommy. Awesome fish for an awesome win!

First drift over that spot after you left I got picked up. I lifted heavy weight about 2 feet up, got one headshake and it was gone... Dropped back down and got the replay of the same scenario... Pulled up the sardine that was instantly dead with unmistakable halibut toothmarks, and 2 deep angled slashed down to the bone...

Next time the whore bit, she chose Grego....

Beautiful fish for you guys, another awesome Moyer tournament. Thanks to Jim, Matt, OEX, all the sponsors and everyone involved.