View Single Post
Old 07-29-2017, 04:48 PM   #1
Harry Hill

Another no fish report

Another no fish report. Got a late start again but was on the water by about 9. Trolled an underspin with a white fluke and then a gulp shrimp for no love. Bounced a squid strip along the boat channel and trolled plug. Time was coming and and the drifts were fast but I couldn't buy a bite. Finally when into the harbor and got some strikes on the white fluke casting around the docks and boats but nothing stuck. Chula Vista isn't loving me too much the last couple of weeks. Off the water about 1 and got interviewed by F&G about our results. The game warden said we deserve a refund on our fishing licenses. He also suggested we hit LJ for better results. I saw lots of something on the fishfinder, I think balls of crab. At least the FF is working correctly for a change. There were two navy osprey doing maneuvers for about an hour. that was cool to watch. I'm doing something wrong and I don't know what it is but what ever it is I have to change it. Great day to be on the water though, water temp was 75 and lots of loose grass floating around.