View Single Post
Old 04-18-2017, 07:42 AM   #16
Saba Slayer

Wow...

WOW John...true... but a little harsh on the kayakers...LOL
I must say that the kayaking community is one of the most outspoken and proactive fishing groups on the water and I'm proud to represent them at all CCA and DFG meetings
When Andy and Mike were gracious enough to give me the time to talk to the Mission Bay Classic anglers...I asked how many kayakers were already CCA CAL members... it was a wonderful site to see about 20 to 25 kayakers raise their hands...this is more CCA members at a non CCA gathering than we have ever seen at an event. Wayne Kotow our Executive Director was quite amazed to see such a large number of members.
You are the reason we targeted the kayaking community for our first CCA CAL tournament in So Cal.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK KAYAKERS and thanks for your continued support of the Coastal Conservation Association...!
As a retired guy on a fixed income I can appreciate the cost considerations when entering a tourney and that was the reason I talked the higher-ups at CCA to drop the required membership. PLEASE CONSIDER SUPPORTING CCA CAL!

Now...please sign-up for the tournaments...LOL

Saba Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote