View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 09:14 PM   #41
chris138
donkey roper

Quote:
Originally Posted by FISH11 View Post

Hi Chris, I have the same problem with the 7TI. When I had the 5TI the 1" ram mount was fine, but now with the 7TI a hard bump or a wave over the bow on launches and the Fish Finder tilts towards me, no matter how hard I tighten the mount handle. Did you just switch out the ball on the deck to a 1 1/2" and leave the 1" on the Fish Finder head end. I love your screen shots. Super detail, it always annoys me when I see those same screen shots and have the bait right in the middle of it and there are no takers. It is so easy to tell that those are large fish and likely yellow tail but just don't go for the nice mac on your line. I guess I got a little spoiled by the bite the past couple of years, all you had to do was troll a mac in the area of the bait clouds and WHAM!. Thanks for sharing. Mark
No I had to buy the 1.5" ball to attach to the back of the unit. Plus side is that the 1.5" ball double ended socket is longer and it reaches up towards me more which makes it easier to keep tinkering with.

There are still flyline fish to be had in the winter... but typically they are the smaller models.
chris138 is offline   Reply With Quote