View Single Post
Old 11-21-2016, 08:27 AM   #1
greenscales
greenscales

Want to join you guys

So - after numerous delays w/my once in a lifetime trip to take my yak and 4x4 to the tip of Baja and back, I finally got my 4Runner feeling good enough (new suspension) to make it happen, even though much later in the season thn I like, Then delayed another week w/the flu. I Had originally planned to skip Ascuncion, but w/timing what it is and remembering how much I enjoyed hanging w/you guys last year and parallel timing, I think I want to crash the party for a few days enroute (Bob - sorry I couldn't join your last group in Gonzaga - but shocks had to bet done first). So Rossman - do you have room for one more tent cot?
I am loading the truck up this AM (Monday) w/most everything and will take it up to some local mountain roads to test handling. If all goes well and if no other logistical issues pop up - want to hit the road Tues PM before LA traffic and get as far South as I can then make it the rest of the way By Wed evening. Stay for a few nights and fish for a few days with you guys - then work my way down the coast or over to the Cortez based upon weather. So if you guys are cool w/another one joining you - then let me know if there are any supplies needed from US or Ensenada I can bring and if their is a meal I can help with? Of course Ill be bringing some craft beer to share as well (Double Bastard aged in Laphroig, Bluberry Sour from Progress, and possibly fresh hopped IPAs from Port- if they arent all gone).

Bob - maybe I can hit up Gonzaga on the way back - likely arund the 13th, again weather depending. PM me if you think that might work.
greenscales is offline   Reply With Quote