View Single Post
Old 04-10-2016, 08:10 AM   #12
Silbaugh4liberty
Fishing Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPukaShell View Post
I say go to court. Dress nice and fall on the sword. Most likely the Judge will ask you what you have learned and you will tell them that you have read the laws and the experience has made you understand the fish and game laws. You won't get out of the ticket but they will reduce the fine. I had one go down from $500.00 to $150.00 for a Canary Rockfish.
Its because they want a conviction, PERIOD! The Judges and DA's don't know crap about the DFG rules. They're all corrupt idiots who want your money and a conviction, because thats how they get paid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv4r...&nohtml5=False

Here's the video of my success on Marc Stevens youtube channel he just posted last night. He had me on his radio show on NPR radio yesterday to explain how everything went down. Always go Pro Per (represent yourself), and make them prove jurisdiction (physical proof).

Sure, you can go kiss their ass, and get it reduced, which they tried to reduce my traffic ticket. Instead, I put the burden of proof on them, and they didn't have PROOF of Jurisdiction, and of course had to drop it. STICK IT TO THE MAN AND BE FEARLESS!
Attached Images