Thread: Big Stones
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 08:11 AM   #39
monkeyfishturds

Quote:
Originally Posted by momo fish View Post
"All the greats" Thanks I needed a laugh today..

Many greats around which I meet every time I head out and those are the ones who are true ambassadors to the sport.. The ones that are friendly at the beach and offer advise and wisdom.. Jim is one of the best in this sport and an all around great guy..

Not run away when they see others, or hide their catch when coming in.. Heck even a friendly hi goes a long way.. But yeah I forget how great the you and other "greats" are..

Glad to see your still coming back after getting banned so many times... I think your overdue for another ban?
I'm sure he is a great guy, no one has said otherwise. To his credit, I've never seen Deamon post "hot bite, going off!" I'm not going to tell anyone how many fish they can catch, but I believe overpopulation has created more take. Dave and many others have changed their views over the years on this subject.
This is my favorite post from this site.
as
Vampyroteuthis infernalis
Dos Ballenas

Loose lips sink ships.....

Even in a hot bite, where everyone seems to be hooking up right and left, it is important to remember that fish are NOT an unlimited resource.

Recently there have been a few internet blasts on this site that described the past few weeks of fishing as "plenty to go around". This is not true and is disrespectful to the ocean, the fish, and other fishermen.

Post up your reports. Maybe add some details to them like the old school crew used to do. But please respect the ocean and honor the fish you catch.... it is a limited resource and deserves respect.