View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 09:44 AM   #7
landwhale

Andy reminded me abput this trip on Tuesday. Called LA Harbor Sportfishing and was told there where still spots available so I signed on. Got to the landing and checked in at 5 am and before 6 we were loading the kayaks the crew did a great job getting everyones kayak and gear loaded and stowed.

I did not check the time as we left though It didn,t seem to take long at all. Then of to the bait barge for some great looking sardines and of to Catalina.

When we arrived the crew got right to work setting the kayaks down letting the anglers rig up their kayaks and putting them in the water so we could launch and get to fishing.

The crew let the most challenged person try first

Once they got him off in 24 MINUTES THEY HAD US ALL IN OUR KAYAKS

The weather cleared up and the conditions could not have been better. Trolled high and low for soom great Bonita action (darn no YT ot WSB) and the calicos wanted to play also. We fished from Italian Gardens to just south of Istmus. Ryan moved the Boat north and gave us the chance to pick up more bait and food and drink at the halfway point. I want to thank RYAN AND THE CREW OF THE PACIFIC ADVENTURE FOR AN AWESOME TRIP. The next rip is on the 25th and I signed up when we got back to the landing. For 75.00 which includes lunch I hope to see some of you on the trip.

landwhale is offline   Reply With Quote