View Single Post
Old 01-21-2016, 05:29 PM   #10
jorluivil

Quote:
Originally Posted by taggermike View Post
I made this post primarily to show another side of the feel good every things going great PR that comes out of the Hubbs institute. This program was always experimental and I believe has run its course. Hubbs claims a large part of the wsb recovery is due to their efforts. In reality traditional marine fisheries techniques such as reduced bag lmits, reduced bag limits in spawning season, increased mimimum size limits, and the elimination of gill nets from state waters have had a vastly greater impact on increasing wsb populations.
Mike

I'm not saying this to get in a pissing match or to start some bullshit keyboard fight but..............................

Wasn't everything that humanity built or created based on experiments? electricity, penicillin, x-rays, the thing you're typing on? Don't get me wrong, I respect your opinion about this matter but to say that something has run its course is a slap in the face to those that have poured countless hours into helping make this work, especially when you consider that YOU may be benefiting from this from time to time.

Again, not trying to get into some bullshit keyboard fight, just wanted to share my thoughts.

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote