View Single Post
Old 01-04-2016, 09:11 PM   #6
FISH11

I just got one recently and haven't had to use it much yet. I usually just drive onto La Jolla Shores launch, but last week with the king tides the sand had a 15" drop from the street and it was barricaded. So I had to use the Malone Never Go Flat tire cart. The sand was firm by the water and softer close to the street. It pulled so easy it was so nice as compared to the other carts I have used. I have not had to use it in the deep and really soft sand yet, that is why I bought it. The regular cart wheels just dig a trench and feel like it would be easier to just drag the kayak without any cart in the deep sand. I do know the wheeleez would not work for me because at my house I have already had flat tires on the other carts, due to goats head thorns from some tree or bushes in the area, that get blown onto my back yard driveway. I hope they will work better in the soft sand than rossman says. I only use it at HOW events and tournaments at both bays. I had been watching then for a month or more and the day I decided to buy then on EBay from Spots Authority they dropped the price from $143 to $115 so it was even more of a bargain then.

Last edited by FISH11; 01-04-2016 at 09:21 PM.
FISH11 is offline   Reply With Quote