View Single Post
Old 12-26-2015, 02:06 PM   #37
jorluivil

I had that same issue a few years ago. At first I thought it was the battery so I ordered a new one on Ebay, as soon as I received it I gave it a full charge. Because we were headed to Erendira that same week I wanted to check the battery life before our journey and needless to say the battery last all but 3-4hrs. I thought that perhaps I received a battery that had been sitting around on a shelf for a few years so I decided to head over to OEX and picked one up from Andy. When I got home I charged the battery and once it was fully charged I installed it on the bait tank and let it run. Well, guess that happened....the battery only lasted 3-4 hrs.

After talking to Tony and mentioning that my pump was a little louder than normal he suggested that I replace the the bait pump. WHAT?!! He's crazy, it can't be the pump! Ebay and OEX sold me old batteries.............at least that's what I thought. I had to make a trip to Westmarine so while I was there I went ahead and purchased a new pump. As soon as I got home I Mickey Moused it, connected a fully charged battery and WALLLLLA!!! The motor/battery were still running 8hrs later.

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote