View Single Post
Old 12-17-2015, 04:47 PM   #5
rossman
Marginally Irrelevant

Quote:
Originally Posted by makobob View Post
2 secret spots somewhere in Baja. Weather, we should be able to get some good days, Ross how was April for you this year? We would have 3 places at a minimum, there are 2 other secret spots in the area!!! Down there we usually just fished the mornings until the wind came up anyway.
With Ross being a YES, this trip will be put on the schedule after WE get back from the NEW YEAR's trip. Let me know your preferred dates, I am leaning for the middle of the month as I leave for Kentucky on the 30th, I would like to be back here by the 25th or so. Tight Lines.

I just checked with Niko and he is in too. Both of our schedules are wide open that time of year. As far as the weather goes, ya pay your money and take your chances. While the locals can talk about historical weather patterns, I think everyone is clueless with this current situation. I can tell you that this year March and April were very pleasant with may and June being quite cool, mainly because of the water temp being in the 50s. Very little change in wind conditions in any of those months. Slight off shore in the morning and freshening from the wnw around noon and blowing pretty good by 3.
"When beholding the tranquil beauty and brilliancy of the ocean’s skin, one forgets the tiger heart that pants beneath it; and would not willingly remember that this velvet paw but conceals a remorseless fang. "
— Herman Melville

Y'all come see me now, hear!
rossman is offline   Reply With Quote