Thread: FS 2015 PA14
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 12:55 PM   #1
ironcross6921

FS 2015 PA14

Selling my 2015 PA14 (bought this summer), the PA14 is in great shape. Besides launching/landing has been trailered since I've owned it. Includes Hobie beach wheels cart two Scotty flush mounts/Orca rod holders mounted on H-rail universal mounting plates. Anchor trolley installed, upgraded the rudder to the PA17 rudder (still have the original). Have a old Hobie live well that needs a new switch I will include (not the best shape but works well). 2x Hobie adjustable rod holder extender, Hobie H-rail tackle bin, Hobie fighting cup, second steering handle installed, Hobie fisherman PDF (cactus), Standard Horizon HX300 Compact Floating Handheld VHF Radio with USB Charger, LOWRANCE Elite-5 CHIRP Fishfinder/Chartplotter with Navionics Gold and 50/200 455/800Khz transducer and 2 year warranty from West Marine, and of course the battery to make it all work. and other stuff I don't remember i.e. leashes, fish grip, gaff yada yada. So basically you get a PA14 that you can pick up and drive to La Jolla and launch today. Would like to get $3700 OBO for everything, if it doesn't sell I'll start piecing it out which is beneficial to me but don't wanna take the time to do it.
Edit
Also have a Hobie Kayak VISICarbon Pro Safety Flag/Light Combo also mounted on a Hobie H-rail universal mounting plate.
Can see a few images of it here next to my 2012 PA14 I just sold (Note NOT everything being offered can be seen here.)
http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/s...ad.php?t=27652

Last edited by ironcross6921; 12-09-2015 at 01:25 PM.
ironcross6921 is offline   Reply With Quote