View Single Post
Old 10-25-2015, 08:16 AM   #12
Zed
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtobin19 View Post
My experience on a kayak is mainly local kelp beds, calicos, sand bass, barracudas and what not. I want to target yt and other pelagics. I've been fishing Baja for years mainly the pangas and when a friend brings a boat down. I just bought a PA 13 used and want to get it in the water. I'm thinking La Jolla but but I don't want to intrude on anyone's spot. It seems like a tight knit group that fishes fairly regularly out there.
I just want to get my bearings locally them start venturing south to test myself. The appeal of just being able to get out there somewhat quickly and land a couple of fish and get home has me interested. I'm tired of battling with 40 other people on cattle boats tangling lines and losing fish. I guess I'm just looking for some vet to rookie advice. Kayak fishing seems to be blowing up and I'd like to get out there before every yahoo is out there and I can't find a spot. Thanks, I don't mean to be cynical but I've seen it happen all too often, especially with the year we are having.
Then youre late.