View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 07:56 PM   #15
shawny

Launched out today around 10am, made bait (pretty tough making bait today, not sure if it was just me), and threw out greenies all day for nada. Slow day. But don't take my word for it, I'm a newbie - today was literally my first time fishing the Jewel.. :P

In terms of weather.. Since I haven't fished LJ before I don't have a comparison to make, but imo it was a beautiful day. Despite what the others said about wind, I thought it was totally fine. Slightly windy in the early afternoon (but totally manageable), but by late afternoon 3-4pmish, the sun started to come out a bit, and it was a glassy sea out there. Surf was pretty small, and waves were manageable. Overall, a beautiful day! Glad I made it out.

Thanks again for those who were out there today who lent me a helping hand (I was the guy in the blue jacket) and were friendly/waved hello. Was nice to see a few others out there today trying their luck - from what it seemed to me, it was a slow day for all of us, but I could be wrong (only action I observed was a guys' clicker going off, but whatever bit didn't commit).

Last edited by shawny; 06-10-2015 at 08:08 PM.
shawny is offline   Reply With Quote