View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 05:27 AM   #3
rossman
Marginally Irrelevant

Quote:
Originally Posted by walrus View Post
Congrats on number 20. It sounds like you're the dream as many suggested when you left from here.

I'm kinda curious, what's your primary past time activity, after fishing of course?
We'll I have been doing a a lot of reading which I enjoy. Fiction mostly. I took a bunch of hardcovers down here with me plus a Nook with a few books on it and my a nexus 7 with a few more. The house has a very nice TV and Blu-ray player and a library of close to a thousand dvds which keeps me occupied. Long walks on the deserted beaches with my shore rod or just beach combing. I have to be back in California in late August for a month or so and I'm thinking of getting a quad or dirt bike to explore some areas that I can't get to with my truck. Depending on your outlook, there is plenty to do or not much to do. It fits me just fine.
"When beholding the tranquil beauty and brilliancy of the ocean’s skin, one forgets the tiger heart that pants beneath it; and would not willingly remember that this velvet paw but conceals a remorseless fang. "
— Herman Melville

Y'all come see me now, hear!
rossman is offline   Reply With Quote