View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 09:07 AM   #34
THE DARKHORSE

Thanks everyone......

I would like to thank each and everyone of you for all the comments and support. It's a strange feeling with a target on your back, but there's pro's and con's to every situation. The best part of this month for me had nothing to do with my own success. It was watching all the "over-due" people in my book come out on top. Of coarse, I was pleased with a jack-pot contender in my lap, but that didn't compare to the feeling of seeing Paul (amsurferoceanbeach) pull that big-ghost over the side. I generally prefer to pursue my trophies without a soul in sight, but it would be a challenge to find a better group of guys to share a "wide-open bite" with. In reference to the "fish-report" I would fall under the "competitor" category. As much as I would love to see everyone beat their personal best, I don't feel the need to motivate the Madscientist with a hundred-point deficit and two weeks left in the month to fish.

p.s. Gary, in my short time on earth I've learned that there is no "best" as there is always someone better than you.
THE DARKHORSE is offline   Reply With Quote