Thread: DFG/DFW Scores!
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2014, 11:41 AM   #1
ful-rac
Emperor

DFG/DFW Scores!

So were hoop'n this weekend and heading back in toward the launch. We come across a dude that looks like he is prepping his gear. I ask him wether he is coming or going....he responds "going"... We pull up, and are greeted with flashlights...its the dfg .

As they are checking our catch and paperwork, i notice that the guy that said he was going fishing is now furiously taking his kayak back up to the dock and loading it up, I found that a little strange....so after the DFG were satisfied that we were legit they turn their attention to the 2 or 3 guys up at the top of the launch that forgot to load up their hoops. A quick inspection of the hoops revealed lobsters hidden in the bottom hoop. One of the officers ran back up to the top of the dock to make sure they didn't take off.

BUUUUSSSST-ED!!!!

Turns out this was a couple of guys that were poach'n lobsters...and some small lobsters at that. Turns out they had 7 shorts....some very,very short. Glad to see those poachers get caught. Since they had a kayak...i hope they aren't BWE guys....