Thread: Fish Report?
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 11:32 AM   #27
aguachico

I've been trying to stay out of this one, but I got a big mouth and fast fingers so here it goes.

Dave; your right. Now motor out to the Cortez Bank and have a beer

Now if all you experts - top fish catchers, WCW winners would just post when you DID NOT catch anything, then the rest of the once a week or twice a month mofo's would see how much time you spend on the water and don't catch a damn thing.

See the probelm is the 'experts' like to get the kudos, but without giving up any info - rightly so.

The regular non-catching shit guys like me and the other several hundred "knuckle draggers" just want a chance to be on the water when the fish are biting. Since we can not fish 4-7 times a week. That's right the top guys fish almost everyday, and don't catch shit for over 75% of the time.

So before you start calling a Dave a tool, your do the math if you fish 4 times a week and catch one fish a week @ 24 hours total, that's a lot of time sitting and not much catching.
OK maybe your Josh and catch 2 fish a week lol but then you increase you time to 5 times a week at 8 hours a session. 40 hours a week.

Please all you "experts" start posting when you go out how long you were on the water and didn't catch shit and maybe, just maybe the "knucle draggers" will realize that every fish caught was a lot of work and time OTW