View Single Post
Old 12-16-2014, 08:33 PM   #166
tattuna

Our annual Christmas sale is on now. Enter code: XMAS14 at checkout and get 20% off your entire order. This will be the last sale until the Fred Hall Show in Long Beach coming up in March. Sale ends this Sunday (12/21) at midnight.

I guess now's a good time to mention I'm going to be shutting down Kelp. After the LB show there will be no more Kelp Clothing. It's been a successful venture for the past 4 years but I've reached a point in life where time is more valuable than money. I've been a one man operation from day one til now, and it's time to live a little instead of working so much. A HUGE thank you to BWE and it's members for helping my company become a success!

I'll still do shirts, but on a much smaller scale. You can follow me on Instagram @tattuna if you like for further details as things develop on that.

For now, if there's a shirt or hoodie you like, now's the time to get it. Some items have been discontinued but most of the original line up is still available. I'll do a few small runs of what's available on the site now and one new design before the LB FHS.

Here's a few images of what's available right now...

Sheephead Hoodies in sizes M-3X (Large is sold out)

Sand colored Halibut tees

California YT shirts (limited inventory)

Brown Beanies

WSB Hoodies in sizes M-2X

WSB tees, Sheephead tees, Zombie bass Tees, Spottie tees, Black Hats, and a few others on the website at www.kelpclothing.com. I'm closing down so some stock is limited and may only be restocked for the FHS LB show.

Here's a sneak peek of my new Striped Bass shirt in the works. These will be available after the new year.

Again, thanks so much to everyone here. There isn't a single website that has had more members who supported me with this business. I really can't thank you all enough!