View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 08:52 PM   #15
wiredantz
Currently @ MLO Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ful-rac View Post
Hmmm...

Tell us about the finger frank....
There I was fishing under a morning blanket of mist and of fog with squid on a dropper loop when I get a call on the radio..." Does anyone have a bandaid.."..(John says)... I answered his radio call being the super boy Scout that I am "this is Nacho Grande --- who is need of medical attention"... John than answers "Roby is bleeding I think he gaffed himself."... I then said "how In the world did roby gaff himself!" Roby than says " frank come here I need help.. " I look around and there are like 15 other kayakers and I said "where are you at?" Roby said I'm pedaling to you. I see a faint shadow coming through the thick mist. I immediately get to him and see him covered in blood. I said "roby what happened" he said I cut myself. I reach for my waterproof first aid bag and throw it to his kayak where he gets a bandaid that quickly fills up with blood and pours down his kayak. I tell hill to get the gauze out and wrap his finger in it, roby said "but I don't want to use it all. "He wraps his finger on the gauze which quickly fills up with blood, but eventually stops the bleeding. After that I gave a tow back in.... where he was able to tend to his wound.

Team: Disbanded
You only have one chance in this life...make the right decision(s)...so you don't regret it
wiredantz is offline   Reply With Quote