View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 07:59 AM   #59
bus kid
Team Keine Zugehörigkeit

A guy goes fishing on his boat early in the morning and returns in the afternoon. He leaves his tackle box rod and reel in the boat and goes and inside for the day. His wife decides to take the boat out and read a book on the water. Half an hour later a male DFG officer pulls up to her in the boat and asks to see her fishing license, she says ” I don’t fish therefore I don’t have a fishing license , I’m reading a book” the officer reply’s” you have all the proper gear for fishing and no license, if you can’t show me a license I’m going to arrest you and impound the boat.” The woman responds saying “after you arrest me and we get to the station I’m going to tell everyone that you raped me” to which the officer replied” why would you say that?” then she said “because you have all the proper equipment.”

While you may have nothing to hide you still need to be mindful of your rights and the regulations. I have been stopped by the DFW, Harbor patrol / Sheriff, Coast Guard, and even the lifeguard on both the Kayak and boat. Every time I have had all my docs together to show. I was stopped last week while fishing with my son by the Harbor patrol, the officer not only checked our catch and paper work but also did a vessel inspection, while we had nothing to hide, I still asked him questions after he was done about why he was checking our catch as he’s not a DFW officer. He simply said while he was checking to see if my son had the proper life vest he noticed our catch and though it look like we were over our limit and while he is not a DFW he still can call them and detain us until they arrive. Since I had the DFW reg book with me to show him and after he counted the fish he said good by and good luck. He gave my son a bunch of stickers and shook both of our hands. They are there to ensure not only the regulations but to keep us safe. Be respectful, keep your $hit straight and follow the rules and be aware of the situation and you will be fine.

Não alimente os trolls------------Don't feed the trolls---------------インタネット荒らしを無視しろ

bus kid is offline   Reply With Quote