View Single Post
Old 06-24-2014, 10:19 AM   #13
YakAttak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunters Pa View Post
Heartbreaker goal in last seconds. But, credit where credit is due, they scored an awesomely executed goal to avoid the loss
Yes, it was indeed heart-breaking. I still feel it now everytime I think about it I was starting to countdown from 59 seconds. At 40 seconds left I was saying to my wife, common USA, only more seconds ... then the big NOOO came ...
Comparing to the game they play against Ghana, they play much better this game against Portugal. They gave up less possessions and had more control of the game. If the US can play the same or better, I think they can advance the next 1-2 rounds. However, they need to work on their defense, cuz their defensive skills suck lol. The first goal by Portugal was clearly the US defender mistake which caused the US a score. But on the bright side, that goal did made the US to play more offensively and came back. The US was one of the teams with the worst defensive skills in this tournament in my opinion.
Reguardless, my heart go out to them and they have my full support no matter what.
YakAttak is offline   Reply With Quote