View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 09:51 AM   #27
Tman
BRTF...bought & paid...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossman View Post
Let me begin by saying that I am Zed's roommate and also his long suffering Dad. Since Zed was laid off around Labor Day, his life has consisted of fishing whenever he feels like it; mountain biking whenever feels like it, and generally thriving in his unemployment. This particular adventure began when he decided that it was "too cold " to go yaking with me one Wed. morning. By the next day, he had booked his trip to the East Cape and by the next Thurs. he was gone.

PLEASE! PLEASE!! IN THE NAME OF EVERYTHING THAT IS SACRED AND HOLY, WILL SOMEONE PLEASE FIND THIS KID A JOB, SO WE DO NOT HAVE TO ENDURE THIS TORTURE ANY LONGER.

I warn you that these reports will not stop until he has something else to occupy his time. On any day, any of you could log in to this site and you could find yet another journal of his escapades, and we'll all spend days wondering about doubting the value of our own existence.

Stop him before he fishes again!!!!

Thank you for your consideration on this matter.

The Rossman

PS Zed was not home when I got home from work last night, which is not really unusual, but it sent me in a panic. I tore the house apart looking for his Passport, and I didn't find it. My plea may be a little late.
OK, now I am worried...if Clay ever sees this post, things could turn ugly, and he may grow up and pull a Zed....
Rossman, I say you start selling his gear.

Tman
Gaffer for Clay the Fishcatcher
Tman is offline   Reply With Quote