View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 06:47 PM   #31
janines.fishtales@cox.net

The joy factor..

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Novotny View Post
Kind of a dumb question and a topic I have not seen come up on this board before. Does anyone vape out on the water? I struggle with trying to quit smoking and vaping has helped with that but I always end up back to smoking when I fish. Especially if beers are involved. I've spent a lot of money on a nice custom mod and I'm a bit worried about having it out on the water. Have any of you had any issues? I use a drip atomizer and it seems like a huge hassle to deal with while fishing on a piece of plastic.
You bring up an interesting topic. I too quit smoking many years ago. I really used to enjoy smoking. Dare I say, I also enjoyed a bit of the Medicinal, but due to my line of work, I gave that up 15 years ago. I smoke about 4 - 6 cigars a year, but even that to me is a guilty pleasure.

What I'm trying to say is, you gotta have joy in your life! Fast forward to the vape. I have taken to buying the ePens and have recently started enjoying one on the kayak. It's been really cool because it's fun and I don't feel like it's bad to do healthwise anyway. I am fascinated by this vaping! I would really like to try the proper set up. Any suggestions? As far as the Medicinal... I can't wait to retire!

Janine