View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 04:43 PM   #7
Big T
Member, You Member!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddha View Post
I was offended because it seemed to be directly pointed at me. If it was then I would have had reason to get on your case trying to insult me, correct??

I also think that you are intelligent enough to realize that since you are not a minority that it can be difficult for you to be understanding in this matter.

Anyone that spews racial slurs needs to be quiet whether they are educated or not. If you have a problem with that then I can't help you.

Let's end this now and get back to fishing.
I'm can't fish right now.

So what if it was directed at you? (It was) I wasn't trying to insult you. I was telling you to get a life because in MY OPINION, you need one if you're stressing over this sort of thing. Get over it... just as you would want someone to accept the labels you have bestowed on them.

So just because I'm not a poor little minority, I don't understand racism or discrimination? That's lame. I'm a White Uneducated Male.... Trust me I'm discriminated against... usually because of anti-racism movements.

No, people that "spew" racial slurs DON'T need to be quiet because of something called the right to free speech. The consequenses of such "spewing" under law and just plain ethics will certainly bite them in the ass when legally and ethically appropriate. But just to be quiet is not an option. So... I guess you can't help me