Thread: Lake Perris?
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 04:44 PM   #11
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddha View Post
What kayak did you buy?
I ended up buying that $200 dollar one from craigslist ...the only thing that bothers me is that the whole damn thing is painted ...even the LOGO's are painted other wise im gna probably fix it up a little and have it as a friend/back up yak until i get something really nice in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyMatt View Post
Summer time can get pretty stupid there....lots of drunks driving boats and people leaving trash....

Rest of the year it is a fun fishing lake.
you are telling me ...a jetski hit my dad and I on our bassboat head on going full speed...been there when on multi occassions when they where diving for bodies.. kinda creepy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheapPelican View Post
I live in Moreno Valley. Being this close, I can probably get out every other weekend. I've been wanting to learn how to slow it down for LMB.
Hey Pelican I am also in Moreno Valley! sounds like we need a perris group gathering or maybe an IE crew for Newport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted2sp33d View Post
You know what I'm surprised at?

Fish registered in August 2013, and was still able to get the username "Fish". I would have guessed that was taken a LONG TIME AGO!

I get that alot ....i figured no one would think to use Fish since well...its Fish haha

Good Job!
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzburgh View Post
I go every so often. Go during the week if possible to avoid most of the douche-baggery. Pre-spawn should be going on or starting soon. Lots of fun on the yak or tube getting in the skinny water and sight fishing. Also, troll some Raps in front of the dam. Can be really fun!
Yea lets go! i only go on the weekdays i cant stand the speed boats and jet skis! ...