View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 02:57 PM   #22
johnnyblaze2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadillyak View Post
I agree with the above and save for what you want. I had been wanting to get into this sport for almost 2 years. I knew what I wanted and didn't want to settle. It took for what seemed like forever, (every little bit of two years), but I was finally able to get what I wanted. Pricey, but well worth the wait. In the mean time, I float tubed, took cattle boats, hit the shore, etc. to get my fix. I put a picture of my dream kayak above my computer monitors in my cube to motivate me. Got the same one, brand new, even same color.

I couldn't agree more- I've been on this forum since 2009, reading and watching you guys catching bigger yellowtails, White Sea bass and halibut's than I've seen on most all of the boats I've been on. I wanted an x-factor when I seen a coworkers in San Diego but fell in love with the Stealth 12, just never had the money. Until last year I met up with Brett from Kayak Obsessions and got my first kayak, my stealth 12. Until I made that purchase I was pier fishing, surf fishing at Bolsa Chica, and jumping on the El Dorado as much as I could afford. Good luck in your kayak search...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
johnnyblaze2009 is offline   Reply With Quote