Thread: Project Reefer
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 08:21 AM   #12
Fiskadoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ful-rac View Post
Yes we are dropping the whole entire $500 camera down there...Hermosa reef is on the list of areas to check out...I know there's a couple of car bodies down there that would be interesting to see.
Dude you got some big brass ones

Hermosa is cool. The best part are the telephone poles which are supposedly concrete, but there is a bunch of junk down there over a wide area. I'd be careful there because some of the poles stick up several feet off the bottom.

Cameras are cool and they definitely change the way you see things. I used to play with mine a lot but burned out.

It's funny but one night I was watching mine on the IR setting hooping and it was really cold and really slow. There was a bunch of little crap in the water with some current and with the IR setting it was like watching snow blowing across the screen. After about three hours without a legal I was shivering in my boots and suddenly I was like F this I'm sitting here doing nothing, watching a blizzard on a four inch screen, no wonder I'm freezing!!

I pulled up the camera went back to standard hooping with five nets all up and down the breakwall and I don't think I've used the camera since. Were talking like eight to ten years ago.

You keep posting videos I might have to take it out again. Thanks for the vids they are pretty cool.

Jim
Fiskadoro is offline   Reply With Quote