View Single Post
Old 12-21-2013, 12:34 PM   #1
Bert Vega
Tail Chaser!

Wanting to get into this!

I am considering trying this hobby out. Never really been kayaking. Few times here and there. Have not been fishing.
in over a decade. But enjoyed it when I did it. I was recently injured in a mountain bike crash and am looking to get into something else. Little less dangerous but gets me out the house a day here and there. I have been doing a ton of research online. Week in hospital lots of time to start research. I have narrowed my choice down to two kayaks right now. I am a looking at the PA 14 or a Jackson Big Tuna. I will be putting a motor on the tuna for sure. Since I don't have the best shoulders. Wanted to know what everyone is running. Or if anyone has opinion on either two boats. I will be fishing mostly in ocean with a few fresh water trips here and there. I like to option of the second seat on the tuna in case my son ever wanted to go or bring a buddy. I fighter 95% of the time I will be on my own. Any comments would be appreciated. Also I have no friends that currently do this. So all on my own for now.
Bert Vega is offline   Reply With Quote