View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 01:24 PM   #64
ronbo613
Waterman At Large

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanw View Post
It's funny how someone asks if you can carry and more than half the people here just give reasons why you shouldn't or don't need to. The question is if you can, not why would you need to. In other free states it's not even a question, it's a right and in fact common place. This state used to be that way too but the anti's here are brainwashing people into believing that guns are evil and they don't need to carry, and alot of people believe they don't even have the right.
I didn't get any "anti" firearm vibe with this thread, maybe some questioning the logic of carrying and discharging a firearm in a plastic boat, seems like pretty typical gun talk.
Of course you can carry a concealed firearm on your kayak or anywhere else with the proper permit. Can you prove to the law enforcement agency with jurisdiction that you need one? Perhaps that's the question the OP should be asking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiskadoro View Post
Alright it's not like I'm advocating carrying guns for Great White protection because the idea is silly, but if you were kayaking and a Great White was chewing on your yak having a handgun would be better thing to have then a rifle.

....etc....etc....

I'm just saying there are places rifles and shotguns don't necessarily belong.
Got it

Last edited by ronbo613; 12-12-2013 at 01:31 PM.
ronbo613 is offline   Reply With Quote