Thread: TJ carjackings
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 06:59 AM   #7
Matt
Support your local pangas

Hey Art,

I definitely agree with you, and all I was trying to say is that by being a "good gringo" you lessen the chances of bad stuff happening to you. I totally agree with you that crystal/crack/ice or "drugs" in general are definitely taking a toll on the region. All I am trying to say is everyone please be careful, do what you can to lessen your chances of having bad shit happen to you, it sounds like the guys who got hit in the bloodydecks story were hit by some pretty pro guys who were waiting for them, everyone just be safe! The area around where all the wsb are being caught has been notorious amongst my surfer friends as being a dangerous place, however I myself have never had a bad experience in that particular region, although I do have some pretty crazy secondhand stories regarding it(just check out The Darkhorse's august sub). So everyone please be as safe as you can.

Hey Dave, in my experience real cops have real cop cars, running from the cops isn't a good idea in any country and is probably a really bad idea in Mex. As far as the unmarked policia especial cars.....I say follow your instincts.....

Matt
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote