View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 04:03 AM   #32
Deamon

To both Jims...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiskadoro View Post
For instance I saw your Harley in your garage photo the other day, so I gather you know something about bikes. We should ride together. I ride some with the VVMC guys, as well as the Cretins, and also the Deus Ex Machina crowd. You should come up and ride with us the next ride.
Jorge accepts Jim Day's offer, goes riding with the "Cretins" and is never seen again. Six months later, Jim Day's posting up photos of this bad arse new old bike he's been tinkering with in his shop. 12 months after that, photos of Jorge wearing that playboy girls tubular outfit are posted anonymously on BWE...then viral on the internet. Candy and the kids can't go outside anymore and are forced to move out of the neighborhood. Not a big move because all of the kayak and fishing gear was sold just after Jorge was declared missing...I'm just saying. Be careful, be very careful. Jim
"The reality is that the wall was built to keep all Asians ~specifically Japanese and those that think they're japanese~ out of the U.S"

Deamon is offline   Reply With Quote