View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 07:50 AM   #50
Jimmyz123

Post a report or don't post a report no one should feel that they have to, or feel bad if they have. I fully understand that there is usually a delay on many of the big fish reports for protection of the bite that may be going on and again that is fully the right of those posting.

Is there anything wrong with any of that? No.

As others have mentioned the newby reports that happen about your first 20 times out of the same 12 to 18 inch sandy, spotty, or what have you does get boring after times. Now, reports that have photos, and videos are more interesting to check out, but again if you are expecting to get GPS readings, and locations out of the posts, you're crazy. Nothing personal to that, but it's just how people roll.

I think we all can agree that we love this sport of Kayak fishing and we all love to pop in and check things out see who's doing what, and go on about our lives. I've learned a lot from many of the vets on this site, and one of the biggest things I've learned is sometimes it's better to not be heard and to learn to let things roll off your back. Don't take things too personal.

Great site, great group of guys, and I look forward to seeing you all out on the water.

God Bless,
JimmyZ

Jimmyz123 is offline   Reply With Quote