View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 07:14 AM   #49
Deamon

I've been fishing less by myself these days because of BWE. Fishing alone or with a buddy has always been my preference for years.There's just nothing like putting in the time and figuring stuff out whether alone or with a great friend. Like anywhere, there's a mixed crowd in the yak world. Some throw you stink eye...cool. Some are friendly, chat then go their own way...cool. Some are connected to groups...can be very, very cool.

Hanging with the Sewer team or the Lollipop crew isn't like were all tight with each other all the time and that's it. We've all got our own worlds we're living in. Family's, jobs, blah, blah, blah. Guys move in and out as they prefer or as their schedules allow. Yeah, there are text's between ourselves outside of the BWE forum, especially if there's a bite going on but more than half the time it's not about yak fishing at all. I think those who try to disparage a Team Sewer or Lollipop might be missing out...

BWE lurkers...
Fresh reports so the rest of us can take a break and enjoy your day...
Posting photos of big fish and not giving out too much info...
Tournaments and extreme competition, not my thing...
BWE...
Jim
"The reality is that the wall was built to keep all Asians ~specifically Japanese and those that think they're japanese~ out of the U.S"

Deamon is offline   Reply With Quote