View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 12:31 PM   #1
Hobie-Pedaller
Fish On !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobie-Pedaller View Post

the sky is falling basically means "the entire world is coming to an end", or all of life & civilization is doomed or finished. (go use any search engine out there & research, if you are in denial on this.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblehide View Post

No dude, it's not even close to the same thing....

well, just like i do here, MANY sources in the world, would disagree with your post above.

if u want to check some of these MANY sources, use any search engine you want, for this term: "what is the meaning of the sky is falling".

the far MAJORITY of sources coming up in that search, will state something very similar to:

"it means that it is the end of the world".

but i guess we should all just believe what YOU say, that you are correct on this, and everyone else from ALL those sources are wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobie-Pedaller View Post

where & when in this entire thread, am i backing away from anything i previously posted ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblehide View Post

You have really forgotten already? Do you really want me to go through the thread and post them all up; For everyone to see?

please do !!

i can't wait to see what you come up with here.

i suspect it will be FAR more entertaining (& inaccurate), than is your "personal definition" of the term, the sky is falling.

Kayak Fishing is a DRUG.... and I'm addicted !!
Hobie-Pedaller is offline   Reply With Quote