View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 01:14 PM   #16
lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo View Post
Is this a secret spot or a well known area?.
Well, San Quintin area is well know for WSB presence this time of the year. That's no secret. Don't expect we'll post the exact location - simply because we were turned into this spot by a friend of a friend. He is here with us on BWE. I can't thank you enough Cuda. I think I will retire at that place.

Since I happen to remember your couple of posts with a bit of an offensive "Gotta share the love... " attitude Stevo - I feel the extent of information Brad and I put out in our report is rather extensive. Let's leave it on that.

Another thing fo everyone to note - my Verizon cell worked the last time we were there last year. This time, Verizon gave me heads up when I called them to check that "the things in Mex have changed, and that my phone may not work in places where it used to work last year". Well, they were right - it didn't work down there this time. The last place I had the signal was Ensinada; nothing further South after that. Also, Verizon international rate has been bumped up to 99c/min... I'd still be cool with it if it just worked.

Baaaaaahja...