View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 06:25 AM   #7
Jimmyz123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man in the Sea View Post
You know how they have "designated drivers" at the Charger tailgate parties???

Well, there is some great news celebrating the end of Shark Week...

BWE members now have a "designated GWS safety kayak". I made an investment to support my 2 favorite Kayak Fishing teams...Team Lollipop and Team Sewer and other Senior Members of BWE. I went out and bought a Shark Shield on ebay tonight. If you invite me on your WFO WSB, Halibut or Yellowtail bite, I will volunteer to be your designated shark safety boat.

If you are being chased by a large f**king Mako or GWS - the paddle over to me and I will protect you with a 15' electronic shield. While we wait for the monster to leave - I will fire up my new electric hibachi and and grill us up a tri-tip steak dinner complete with baked potato, corn on the cob and a garden salad and a cold beverage of your choice ...
Did watching Shark Week scare you or something? I was actually more encouraged after watching it and thinking how nice it is that we don't see too many Bull Sharks around here. I don't plan to kayak anytime soon in the "Red Triangle" up in No. Cal, but I feel more confident that there will be more seals eaten by the Tax Men that are patrolling the area.

God Bless,
JimmyZ

Jimmyz123 is offline   Reply With Quote