Thread: lowrance sucks
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 04:13 PM   #1
salty pirate

lowrance sucks

f-ing hate getting the run around. Don't buy lowrance product's unless you like shit doesn't work. I bought the elite-7 hdi in February this year. the thing is bad ass except the amp scope cuts out at 100ft. I have been going through it with tech support since about week 3 of having it. well they sent me a new unit and I got it back on the water after fishing without sonar for 2 weeks and its the same f-ing problem. This is the response I got yesterday.

Hello Eli,
Sorry to hear that this issue seems to be continuing with the replacement unit. I submitted the information and screen caps to Product management but we have had no other reports of this in the field from other users so I'll admit that I'm not sure what may be occurring with regards to the amplitude scope. The only thing that I can suggest (and I realize that this isn't a fix but rather simply a "workaround") would be to turn the amplitude scope off for the time being and I'll try to keep you notified should a change occur.
Thank you for choosing Navico products!
C___________h
CS Technical Operations Lead

Navico Technical Support

Corporate a-hole's. That is what the first guy told me when I called the first time I noticed the problem! I paid $800 for a product that has a broken feature and all they have to say is don't use the feature.

Anyone else have this crappy unit?
salty pirate is offline   Reply With Quote