View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 07:12 PM   #33
THE DARKHORSE

Now we really found him...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pl1502 View Post
This is me from the parker. I am a born and raised loc my family has been fishing in sd since the 20's. I just had some words for you to let u know how all the real locs feel. My buddy said u tried to clown me from this form. That day I had a 30 lb yellow and two butts over 25 bud. I fish from 100 miles south to north and spend 5 days a week on the water. I watched u sit on my good buddy's stern this winter and pouch our seabass bite. Classic then u had the balls to post it. unreal. Look yourself in the mirror goon. Ill see u on the water in the over crowded zone LJ. Sad LJ use to be special and the last 15 years it has turned into a joke. I can gaurentee you I have caught more fish this month than u will all year.

Ah, yes, the beauty of localism.

The code of honor: If you're not born here you're clearly a lesser human than I. By my devine-right I stake claim to this four mile parcel of water. Even if I'm an Ocean Beach local---I stake claim to La Jolla, too! Never mind that tiny detail. It's mine---all mine! It's "our seabass bite" and our Yellowtail bite. It doesn't matter if you arrived here fist today. Our rockfishing spots; our waves!

And only, I, can some up within fifty yards of a sportboat to poach a Yellowtail off their chum-line. Not you. Your parents didn't choose to give berth here. Shame on you; filthy transient! You, sniveling, transplant petty kayaker, I'm going to roar my engines back and forth. Then back and forth some more over your fly-line. You'll learn. You'll see, my power, as I hit the throttle. I am powerful! Never mind my screams on the water suggesting weakness. I'm a local. Watch me. Back over the same group of fish; again and again I go!

While there may only be four boats out here, I'm a second generation local I tell you---I have skills that you don't possess. Just watch me make this one boat seem like fifty! Rah rah rah...: