Thread: what to do
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 11:15 AM   #8
bus kid
Team Keine Zugehörigkeit

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesquids View Post
I was recently freediving off a breakwall, while my buddy dropped nets off the rocks with his kid. Normally, that would not be the best idea, because of all the snags, but since I got in first, I directed him to spots that would not get hung up so bad. I then made my way off doing my thing, but came back a couple times to see if they were getting cold and wanted to leave. Funny that the bugs that were inside the caves of the jetty rocks were absoulutely not interested in the salmon heads that were presented right in front of them. They got skunked. I worked my ass off to only miss 5 good ones(rusty) that I had to crawl way into caves to try to get. Came home with some Sculpin and Pulpo though.
A group of guys in a Parker stopped me and they were actually very cool and friendly. They had their nets down a ways and I had no idea they were even over there. They were having a slow night but had gotten a few and I could see they were dropping in deeper water. We exchanged some info and the short comraderee of the encounter added to the evening. No seal bombs needed.
If I were you, I would stay away from dana point for a while until things cool off!

Não alimente os trolls------------Don't feed the trolls---------------インタネット荒らしを無視しろ

bus kid is offline   Reply With Quote