View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 10:17 AM   #23
chitown54

My wife

Is a champ. lol first off i want to say a huge thank you to Andy and the OEX gang at this event. They were on top of it and kept every thing as organized as possible for something so similar to a black Friday sale. Now on to my wife who has decided that she wants to start kayak fishing with me. Ironic the week after she decides this THE SALE HITS lol. Anyways we talk about it she looks at all the kayaks for sale, colors and all and decides she wants a blue Stealth 12. As the days go by she keeps reading about how in the past people got there way early and such and that if you want a good selection to get there early. I think her early and everyone else's early was way off lol. She told me im going down there at 12AM im like hunny i think you can go at 2 or 3 and still be fine to get what you want her reply was NOPE IM GOING AT 12AM my answer was YES DEAR. anyways i fall asleep at 8pm due to being on call i wake up at 10 and what the heck she is gone call her up where you at her reply im waiting in line for my kayak how many people are there NONE.. any how she calls me at 7am get down here i need your help now im concerned and am like with what did you get robbed did someone push you out of line what. No they have colors that they didnt list online and I cant decide what i want OMG . well any ways as we were waiting to get in Andy comes buy and says leave the tags on the kayaks and a worker will get it for you ( she had already picked hers out when they carryed it out of the where house) as she waited for the guy to get the tag for her another person tried to get her tag but Andys staff was on it and told the guy she was here first LITTERALY lol ok well long post I know but I am just so damb proud of her im bursting. By the way she got the gray camo Stealth 12
chitown54 is offline   Reply With Quote