View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 10:42 AM   #6
Baitman
Junior

Hey guys, This popped up on the radar, so I'd like to toss in my input and answer any questions. I'm the company rep. Well actually I'm the designer, assembler, and general all around shop boy too.
The SOT has been in production only a couple months now. I just delivered one to a guy in San Diego area a few weeks ago. I can check to see if he's on this forum and ask for his input. A few others recently sold up along the central coast... but no dealer network down there, yet.
The bait tank overflow is directed outside the storage well. There is still room around the pump for water to drain, it's not sealed, just fitted in loosely.
I've only used it for live bait once, Anchovies stayed lively all day. I mounted the switch inside the center console. Ideally it should be on a timer, as I kept forgetting to turn it on. What I like about it most is it makes a great storage locker for , lunch, bait, tackle,,, etc. keeping things dry inside. The four rod holders are nice too.
We just put the new website online last Friday night. There's some links that will direct you to others reviews. I can't agree with all of them, but ,,, that's the way it is.
We're also on Facebook now, so if you check that out,,, " Like " us.
Thanks, Jim
Baitman is offline   Reply With Quote