View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 01:10 PM   #13
bus kid
Team Keine Zugehörigkeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregAndrew View Post
NM.

(c) Fish That May Not be Filleted, Steaked or Chunked: No person shall fillet, steak or cut into chunks on any boat or bring ashore as fillets, steaks or chunks the following: any species with a size limit unless a fillet size is otherwise specified in these regulations. California halibut may be filleted or brought ashore as fillets south of Point Arena (Mendocino County).

(6) California halibut taken from or possessed aboard a vessel south of Point Arena (Mendocino County): Fillets must be a minimum of 16 and three-quarter inches in length and shall bear the entire skin intact. A fillet from a California halibut (flesh from one entire side of the fish with the entire skin intact) may not be cut in half fillets. However, a fillet may be cut lengthwise in a straight line along the midline of the fillet where the fillet was attached to the vertebra (backbone) of the fish only if the two pieces of a fillet remain joined along their midline for a length of at least two inches at one end of the fillet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakin View Post
Sorry on the late reply.
I do not know the exact place to find that information.
I was on the islander and brought in a shit load of goats and they told everyone that caught them that it was a new law set in place early this year about the sheeps.
I am pretty sure you can call up the islander and ask them about it but I remember they had to give us all our goats whole only thing they could do to them was gut and gill them.
from what Greg posted and all that I hear from all the landings is that south of point arena has to gut and gill only.

see its never too late.

Não alimente os trolls------------Don't feed the trolls---------------インタネット荒らしを無視しろ

bus kid is offline   Reply With Quote