Thread: LJ GWS Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 07:11 PM   #14
Jimmyz123

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
I know they do that with problem bears that have mauled.

They caught the Tiger that took Bethany Hamiltons arm.Very territorial creatures from what I hear,Righteous kill on that count.I suppose if a SPECIFIC GW was a problem that would be justified too.

Why not just bring an 80W and hang on? I have wondered why no one has tried with a smaller model,like the ones in front of the boobs(San O)? I have seen aerial shots with 3 small GWS in one frame.I am talking C&R of course I know their status.They could be bycatch while fishing for????
It becomes the Jaws thing. A person gets killed by a GWS and then all the boats go out to hunt for the shark that did it. Maybe they kill a GWS, do we know for sure if that is the one that killed the swimmer?

In the case of Bethany Hamilton, of which I am a huge fan of, Tiger Sharks don't usually leave the areas they hunt and live in.

I never said that an animal's life is more important than a human's. I just think it's kind of silly to kill a shark that we are not 100% sure was the shark that may have attacked someone.

God Bless,
JimmyZ

Jimmyz123 is offline   Reply With Quote