View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 04:34 PM   #1
Akiva1080
Junior

Malibu Kayaks has got my vote!

Too often we read about all the faults and negatives people find with their equipment and this causes others to write easily off a company. Or perhaps the equipment is satisfactory but their customer service isn't up to par.
I'd like to share the terrific experience I just had w/ MK.

The center rectangular hatch on my pro2 tandem had gotten some light cracks in it causing it to bow. This allowed a decent amount of water (not a huge amount, but more than I was happy with) into the hull. Mind you I'm only 5'7 160lbs. It must have been from all the massive catches I pulled up on it

Here you can clearly see light thru it.

I contacted Milo over at MK and they had them even tho the 6 key cover isn't being used and the 4 key replaced it. Asked me to shoot some pics of the lid and the KPO #. I did and he said they'd send me a replacement. I figured why not go down there myself, so I did.

Unfortunately, I guess I got a little too excited on the way, b/c I had a nice blowout on the 101.

Looks like a great white had at it

In true fisherman fashion, shorts and flip flops I changed that tire and ran down to MK.
Met Milo, and he was amazing. Explained a lot to me about their boats and they certainly take pride in their company and showed concern for my enjoying the kayak. MK has got a customer for life!
Akiva1080 is offline   Reply With Quote