View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 07:11 PM   #5
wade

[QUOTE=Billy V;112406]
Lowrance HD 3D Cartography is the best overall picture you could read on a chart.
-Except that ALL of La Jolla is Missing - as well as the area of Cardiff Ca. to the Mexican Border and extending out 2 Miles from Shore. (about 40 continuous miles of the best fishing)
A Realistic View of the Area Missing - Its hard to believe.

Very True, the FishNChip is no answer to the MISSING Nautic insight charting.
It is only some B&W lines...I paid extra for the Nautic Insight, and this is now Nauseating. I was given the complete run around as to why the info is missing from Lowrance reps, and false claims that the area hasnt been properly surveyed, NOAA, excuses after excuses...

The complete missing info(s) / bathymetry has been made available a long time ago, which is why it WAS & is included on the extra $$ Platinum chips, Gold and the FishnChips ect...So in my eyes their is no excuse for why its missing or not included in the 1st generation, let alone the 2nd..

Lowrance your sonar is great, but you gotta step it up on all your Charting & Mapping claims if you really advertise "Superb U.S. coastal and offshore saltwater coverage to find productive marine fishing fast."

I would appreciate my product to operate exactly as stated on the box.
Nothing more, NOTHING less.
It does NOT.

http://walrus.wr.usgs.gov/pacmaps/movies/sd-down1.mpg

Last edited by wade; 04-02-2012 at 08:21 PM.
wade is offline   Reply With Quote