View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 07:49 PM   #31
Whizz Bang

Aaahheeemmm!

Can we please get back to the specifics of my cult...I mean religion.

And for the record, If I remember correctly through the fog of booze and time back to my days at ASUs School of Anthropology.....There were several migrations across the Bering Strait over a span of thousands of years. The Indians we "slaughtered", had in many cases displaced earlier settlers themselves. Perhaps not as creatively as small pox laced blankets or deprivation of the tribes' keystone like the bison with the plains peeps, but effective nonetheless.

This, gentleman, is called progress or perhaps even evolution.

Agrarian societies in temperate climates over time develop specialized professions, specialized professions develop sh#t like guns. Guns win.

Now, returning to the Church of the Holy Mackerel.... The YT cannot be some kind of nemesis or evil entity. Why would anyone drag their god through demon infested waters in the hope of having him savaged? I am thinking that the YT are in fact a reincarnated soul that may have some bearing on your life. Think soul circles and lessons unlearned. This is why the mackerel makes the sacrifice, to bring us one step closer to redemption.

The pinnipeds on the other hand seek to separate you from your path, your growth. They are the true antithesis to the HM.
Whizz Bang is offline   Reply With Quote